Re: Roadster in South S.F.

To: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster in South S.F.
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:50:03 -0700
Alvin,

I think I saw the same white roadster a month ago near Little Lucas sandwich
shop in South San Francisco. No one around. When I came back out with my
sandwich the car was gone. Hope I spot it again. If you see a yellow one,
I've been driving my '70 weekdays lately.

Fred - SSF, CA
'66 2L Loosie
'70 1600 Blondie