Mt. Shasta Appreciation - long

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mt. Shasta Appreciation - long
From: "Phyllis Almazan" <ugly@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:42:05 -0700
The Mt. Shasta organizing committee would like to express their appreciation
and thanks to the following individuals who helped make the Meet a success.

Tech Session:  Fred Katz for providing an illustration of how to fold your
soft top, and for demonstrating how.

    Keith Williams for demonstrating his "magic" with carbuerators and for the
raffle prize donation of a complete 1600 carbuerator assembly, including
manifold and attachments.

To our wonderful vendors and donors of raffle prizes:

    Dean Apostle, Fairlady Products
    Ross Mullen, Sports Imports
    Les Canaday, Classic Datsun Motors

and our guests from Japan who gave a toy replica roadster to every roadster
owner in the show 'n shine.

And to everyone who helped make the Meet a success, including workers and
participants.

Thank You!

See you July 9 & 10, 2004 for our 20th Meeting.

The Canadians have challenged the Americans in the Coast - should be
exciting!

I have event t-shirts left, if interested please contact me off line.  I also
have datsun patches, red with a white griffin.

Phyllis