OT - Interesting Car For Sale

To: "Roadsters E-Mail List" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - Interesting Car For Sale
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:53:56 -0700
A friend has decided to sell his Messersmitt project car.  If you have never
seen one of these unusual little cars (it can be hauled in a standard size
pickup box) take a look at:

http://home.comcast.net/~proptips/messer/

Datsun content.  Today I am going to try changing the steering wheel to see
if there is a mismatch between the new steering column splines and the
wheel, or if I need to remove the splined shaft from the column and replace
it with the shaft from the column I just removed.  The steering wheel is a
little wobbly in the replacement column.

Tom
69 2000 "Mr. Hyde"
Portland, Oregon
http://www.fransfancies.com/datsun