Valve specs for 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve specs for 2000
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:26:08 -0400
Does anyone have the valve clearance specs for the 2000? Finally getting
the head put back together after the cam snapped in half and my machinist
needs 'em for reassembly. You were all right, of course. The cam broke in
half because the head was bowed 0.025" in the middle. Block mating surface
was fine and was just cleaned up, but the top needed to be cut level.

Couple of the rocker arms were pretty groved, too, as a result of the
twist, so good thing we had an extra set lying around to replace those bad
ones.

Thanks for replies.
Alex Avery, Staunton, VA
'69 2000 and '78 280Z project car