Re: Fuel Inlets

To: "SlowBoy" <SlowBoy@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Inlets
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:14:53 -0400
All the 66 and 67 1600 carbs I have have the carb fuel inlet facing the
engine and used a steel line with a T-type outlet to feed gas to each
seperately..

The later cars employed a T fitting on the front carb and daisy chained it
to the fuel return gizmo on the rear carb. The line to the firewall is the
fuel return line which was also designed to eliminate vapor lock among other
things.

2000 carbs are like the later 1600 carbs.

Mike