New roadster enthusiast in Texas!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New roadster enthusiast in Texas!
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:10:39 -0500 (CDT)
I have exciting news!  Saturday morning at 4:59 AM Bridget Marie Cost was born.
 She was 3 months early but is in wonderful health, breathing without any help,
and eating.  She and her mother are doing fine.  She was only 2 pounds 2
ounces.  That is about the same weight as an un-obtainable U20 cam gear and
chain set, but much more precious (manditory roadster content).  This is the
first grandchild for Leisure Suit Terry.  He is almost as proud of her as I am.
 I guess the assembly of the new racecar will have to wait until I can get a
nursery built.  I wonder if the SCCA would notice if I mounted a baby seat in
the race car?

Later,

Andy
68 2000 racecar "Tetanus"