RE: Rewind wheels cheap!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rewind wheels cheap!!
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:29:33 -0400
Be careful with this - I wanted to buy a set of those but the specs
don't look roadster friendly.  They are 7 inch wide wheels with -9mm
offset.  I had rubbing with 6 inch 0 offset wheels and these will stick
3/4 inch further out so I don't see how they'd clear a stock rear
fender.  If you flare it they'd fit but I think you're beyond lip
rolling with these.  The supra wheels which I understand do fit fairly
well are 7 inch wide with a +8 offset - So the Rewinds are offset 17mm
(2/3rd's inch) more towards the outside of the car.  If anyone is
running the Supra wheels, take a look at them and see if they'd clear
the fenders if they stuck another 2/3rd's of an inch outward.  If they
would, let us all know because these Konigs sure look great, the price
is right, and they're light to boot.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak