OT: Datsun Roadster on TV

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT: Datsun Roadster on TV
From: George Wagner <wagnergm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 12:45:10 -0700
Hi All,
My kids are watching a kid's TV show this afternoon. They come and tell
Dad, "Hey, there is a blue car like the white one you have on this
show". So I go and see, yep Datsun Roadster all right! 1600, I believe,
Light Blue. Looks like good condition, but a 'bad' story line. Looks
like they really bent it up for the story, arrrrggggghhhhhh.!

"California Dreams" 36775. The story is about a girl who buys her first
car. Buys a used car without having someone more knowledgeable check it
out  first. Looks good on the outside but.... The car needs brakes and
she eventually gets into an accident, a fender bender. She had tried to
get the unscrupulous car dealer to take it back, but no satisfaction.
"No Refunds". He did buy it back after it was wrecked, at a very low
price. That was the gist of it, wasn't paying attention really, just
waiting to see the car in the show.

George
'68 SRL-311 Datsun Roadster
Flanders, NJ