Moving

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moving
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:40:05 -0700
Hi All:

I'm Planning in the future to make a move to a smaller  peice of property ,
this will nessatate me having to reduce my inventory of used parts.  Which i
have a ton of .

I'll be sending a list from time to time as i go though the mass of
unorginized used parts.

I'll list the price,  which for ease of everyone including me , will include
the shipping and handling, insurance, and any sales tax.
this will be for any address in the 48 states. all other will have to call for
the extra shipping charges.

All parts listed must be payed for by money order or a Bank Check, no personl
/ buseness checks  will be accepted. and no CODs.

 All parts will be sold  on  first come basis.  as i get checks in the parts
will go out if for any reason, the parts get sold ahead of you i will call you
and let you know, and then return your check, so include a PH# where i can
reach you

In many cases the shipping /insurance cost is the majority of the price,
considering this "All sales are final". no returns , refunds or exchanges.
make checks payable to me Mike Kerr or Restoration Products.

I do have some idems in large quanities,  Example,  CLylinder head, valve
covers  etc. , and if any one is interested in bying the whole lot,  call me
and we can talk ........

Please don't e-mail me questions or request for pictures. as the spam on my
e-maill account precludes me from responding in a timely manor.  For any
questions  call me useing this  phone number  Ph# 530-644-7252

Clyinder heads bare

2000   has cam towers .
thick     250.00
milled   150.00
set of cam towers  50.00

1600
thick     150.00
milled     50.00
rocker arm set    50.00

intake manifolds bare

2000   25.00

1600   25.00

used SU card sets

2000   100.00

1600   100.00

Solex sets /w manifold

1500.00

Valve covers (very minor stress cracks still usable as is )

2000    55.00

1600    45.00

Valve covers cracked around hold down stud(s).

2000    30.00

1600    20.00

 upper arms , (tight bushings)

    30.00

upper Arms ( worn bushings)

    15.00

Tie rods ( side or center section )

    25.00

steering box all  150.00
   core 25.00
   universal   25.00
  wheel (has cracks no horn button)
                  25.00

Cranks

2000     150.00

1600     100.00 (some have been reground and never used )

Rods  (each) ( can be bought in matched sets of 4 no extra charge)

  2000   25.00

 1600    20.00

engine blocks

2000     300.00

 1600     150.00

Differrentals

 2000 0r 1600    200.00

seats  (pair)  (need restored) no H/R

 100.00

soft top frames  bare

 200.00

soft top clamps 68 -70 ( chome needs help)

 25.00 each

Doors 66-67 ,  68-70  bare

 100.00

1500 single carb roadster