Roadsters as permanent art

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsters as permanent art
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:03:52 -0700
Hey All,

Since my roadster is going to be done soon, I am interested in memorializing
it with some decent photography. I intend to drive this car enough that
within a couple of years the outrageous fortunes of the road will take its
toll with rock chips and interior wear and the like. This car will not be a
garage queen. I intend to take the Jay Leno approach: Get the car to 100%,
drive it until it gets to 90% and then take it back to 100%.

Still, I don't think the car will ever be as nice as when it is delivered to
me in October. So I am interested in getting it professionally photographed.
I have searched around the internet and found a million websites for
professional photography but thought I would post to the roadster community
for referals first. I want some nice shots of this car and need some help.

So if anyone has any ideas I would be grateful to hear them.

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489