Message for DRONE OT Porcshe 914 almost free

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Message for DRONE OT Porcshe 914 almost free
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:36:26 EDT
My nieghbor has a porsche 914 /4. Complete. Has some frame rot. He needs to
find a home for it. He offered to give it to me. (Flack from his wife) . I
can't take it. Too many projects. Another project and my girlfriends legs will
lock closed seeing that I haven't finished the bathroom and have a portajohn in
the driveway between the Triumph and the 1600 and a still unfinished 2000.
  $50. to the first guy here with a trailer. HAS CLEAR TITLE. Car should run.
His wife wants the $50 to at least pay for the title costs.
DAVE write me off list.