Re: Watkins Glen NY

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen NY
From: "Naomi Lamb" <lambn@inac-ainc.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:30:20 -0400
When is this, any driving directions available?

Thanks
Naomi
68 1600

>>> "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com> 8/5/03 11:53:50 am >>>
    This is a great meet!. I've flown to attend this meet 3 times in the past
ten years although I haven't been there in 3 years so I'm not sure of the turn
out.
     What I have liked about this meet is that it is centered around a race
track and vintage race weekend, real Datsuns on the track,  and that it is a
relaxed atmosphere of free exchange and bonding that reflect a non competitive
commitment to support of one another. No one going around pointing at left
hand door moulding on the right hand side of car. This is unusual in hobbies
especially where men, excuse me , boys are concerned.
     Camp fire in the woods at night is especially nice. Brisk cool weather
sometimes and east coast change of seasons beginning. Town has the appeal of
Solvang  which is equally as nice as most of you know.
      Kind of wish someone would think about a Monterey meet when they have
their vintage weekend. Anybody out their with good organizational skills out
there?  Dean