Monterey Historics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Monterey Historics
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 23:01:06 EDT
I don't know if anyone is planning to attend the Monterey Historics next
weekend but I just got this email from the Central Coast Z Car Club.

Hello Everyone!
     Last week, I spoke with Mr. John Morton, and he will be stopping by to
visit with us and our cars in the Datsun/Nissan corral at the Monterey
Historics. Best of all, he and his wife have agreed to be our guests-of-honor
at our
dinner in San Juan Batista Saturday night. We can also visit Mr. Morton in the
paddock. He has the honor of driving the Bowman-owned $4.4 million Shelby
Daytona Coupe and a Lotus 23B. The only catch is that if Mr. Bowman wants Mr.
Morton to commit to Saturday night due to the Coupe, he and his wife will have
pass on our dinner. Mr. Morton drove the Coupe last year, and he had the night
off. Keep your fingers crossed!
     Even if you're not attending the races, you are welcome to attend the
dinner, Saturday night at 8:00. You must email an RSVP to me within the next
few
days. Dinner (including something to drink) at a first-class Basque
restuarant is $17.95 each.
     John Isted
     Asst Director
     CCZCC