Thanks for the carb question responses

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the carb question responses
From: matthew peterson <pete_303@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:26:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say thanks for the responses to my questions.  I really
appreciate it.  I got a call back from the guy I brought the carbs to and he
says that it will cost $125 to rebush them.  At that price I'm inclined to send
them off to Ztherapy and have them put in their no leak bearings for a little
more money.  I haven't tried the needle nose plyers yet but it sounds like it
will work great.
Thanks again!
Matt Peterson