Re: Roadster values around the world?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster values around the world?
From: "Matt Birkett" <datsunsp311@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:55:04 +1000
Hello,

      I paid  AU$5500.00 for my 66 SP311 in Australia.  It was really untidy
when I bought it but a hell of alot of cleaning and pollishing and fixing a
few things here and there has brought it up to the level of tidy daily
driver, though I only usually drive it on weekends.  The guy I bought it off
said he paid $8000.00 for it, that was about 6 months before I bought it off
him and it was not as tidy then, as it is now.  Naturally this is all AUS
dollars so basicly half it for US dollars.

Thanks
Matt,

66 SP311
Tin Can Bay