Re: need a repair shop

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: need a repair shop
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 09:25:20 -0400
Joe Curto gave him my name and number to work on his car last year and
during several conversations we discussed his car and some of its problems.

I never heard anything back from him. I guess I frightened him when I
'highly' recommend that he replace his entire brake system whether or not it
was leaking. I for one don't trust 30+ year old seals, even if they have
only 14,701 miles.

Now that I'm unemployed I could use some cash and being that I owned 3 and
have all the books on them . . .

Mike

PS - Most Zs clunk in the rear especially the very early ones with the
incorrect mustache bar that cause the rear halfshafts to wear out
prematurely. Later Zs were modified but still clunk.