Re: OT Pop Up Advertisements

To: "SlowBoy" <SlowBoy@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT Pop Up Advertisements
From: "Pete Koernig" <pkoernig@cableaz.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:56:39 -0700
Don't mess with Bill Gates -- if he wants you to get a pp-up from Microsoft --
YOU will get a pop-up from MS !!!  A fire wall (Symantec) might help ...

Try one of the blocking programs   --- I am told that Spybot Search and
Destroy v1.2 is supposed to be pretty good --- don't know for sure.  I have
CableAmerica service and its so small a company that Microsoft doesn't mess
with it.

Pete Koernig

'70 1600 almost done
'69 2000  'lot of work left'