67 1600 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Datsun Roadster)
Subject: 67 1600 for sale
From: bodean@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:15:06 +0000
I bought this car on eBay about 1 month ago and picked it up about two weeks
ago. Car is now in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. I do not want this car. I went
ahead with the purchase because I was the high bidder and felt it was my
obligation to do so. I sold my '66 last fall and when I did I sold eveything I
had that went with it. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll share what
I know about the car with you. Price is $2000. I am still waiting for the title
and once I get it I will list on eBay. Giving yall 1st chance.

BTW, it runs good!

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/d_h_lawrence/lst?.dir=/Here+we+go+again&.view=t

Jeff