insulation

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: insulation
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:25:19 -0500
Lowe's and other home improvement places sell insulation that is similar to
bubble wrap packaging with aluminum foil bonded to both sides.  It comes in
2 foot by 10 foot rolls.  You can duct tape it to metal panels or glue it,
and you can cut it with scissors.  I also use it to make Alien Brain Wave
Disruptor Hats to protect me from being taken over by hostile aliens and
made to do things against my will.  It provides sound insulation and heat
insulation from both convection and radiation.  I'm wearing an Alien Brain
Wave Disruptor Hat while I write this, and I'm cool and uncontrolled.  I
have insulated the gray ghost, and it stays cool and quiet, and alien free.

Andy and I will be at Pennington Field this Sunday for round 7 of the Equipe
Rapide series.  Stop by if you have the chance and say hello.

Leisure Suit Terry