Watkins Glen Accomadations

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen Accomadations
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller07@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:55:49 -0400
This is the last chance for someone who needs a place to stay at the glen to
go halves with me on the 4 bedroom house south of Geneva.  The rent is $450
for the weekend, split in half between us.  E-mail me if you are interested.
  I have to make arragements by Tuesday.  If no one is interested I wil have
to camp.

Take care and have a safe holiday weekend.
Ian