RE: Should I go Plus One to 15 inch?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Should I go Plus One to 15 inch?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:34:01 -0700
As a general rule, a shorter sidewall will give quicker steering response. A
195/50-15 is teh same diameter as a 185/60-14 but the sidewall will be 1/2"
shorter.

But it really depends even more on what tire you are running. Even in the
same size, there can be a huge difference in how tires respond. I think the
best deal out there right now for a good high-performance street tire is
probably the Yokohama AVS ES100. The 195/50-15 is only $53 each at Tire
Rack.