Update - Help needed for a "terminal" Case

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "240. org lst" <list@240z.org>,
Subject: Update - Help needed for a "terminal" Case
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:08:39 -0700
For those who had interest in this thread, I recived the items I ordered
from
http://store.yahoo.com/eagleday/blco.html

The good news is that the terminals in the kits were what I needed.

The bad news is the connector blocks are not compatable with the Datsun OEM.

But that's OK, because one of the Roadster Parts vendors, Dean Apostle has a
source for the connector blocks from Japan - http://www.datsunparts.com/

I still have no information on the small bladed style connectors and
terminals, used on the dash harness and gauges for the 240/510/521/620/1200.
When, and if I uncover info, I will relay it you.

Victor Laury
Los Angeles
70 SRL Roadster
72 240Z