Make it go away!!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Make it go away!!!
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:48:05 -0400
Ok guys.  Here is the deal.  I have SRL311-00060 and am very slowly working on
it to get it back on the road.  It has Solex carbs on it.  If someone wants
this car, I will sell it THIS WEEK ONLY for $3500 as it sits.  That is with
the parts that are with it to put it together.  It is a project.  The engine
is not the original to the car.  The car has 5 Toyota Alloy wheels - or steel
wheels - your choice.  Tires are junk.  The carbs are late solex units with a
late aircleaner.  It has all of the 67.5 unique parts except the license trim.
All trim is included.  Needs assembly, possibly one wheel cylinder, paint and
interior.  NEW grill support.  Per the PO, the rear quarters are NOS and the
installation looks good.  This is a solid car - very minimal rust.  New brake
calipers.  New rubber brake and clutch lines all around.  New slave cylinder.
This is a great opportunity for an east coast person. The car could be a
driver in a weekend - no kidding.  The rear brakes need to be installed
(possibly the drivers rear cylinder replaced.) and bled and the clutch bled.
Then charge or replace the battery, and tune it.  Then you could test drive
it.  Install the front sheet metal and do paint work (back half of the car is
almost ready for paint) and be on the road.  Yes, I know what you are
thinking, but I have an 8 month old and a 3 year old.  I barely have time to
think - let alone do the simple work this car needs.

The reason for selling is that I have found a driver that I will purchase.
No, it is not a 2000, but it drives.  If it does not sell, I will keep it and
whittle away at the to-dos....  The car is located in Jacksonville, Florida

Serious inquiries only please...

Sid