Re: Datsuns at the Runoffs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Datsuns at the Runoffs
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:45:07 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/2003 12:40:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
les@classicdatsun.com writes:
To those of you interested Grayson Upchurch got out the old reliable
240Z to try and win E production against a sea of RX-7s and Miatas and
took 2nd overall after some tough days leading up to Sun.
 Good to hear about Grayson's good results, But I had to root for Jon Brekke
who won in his Miata, Jon Is a old Corvair racer that had been running up
front for years in as we call them PIG Racers, SCCA just will not give us a
break
in the rules, so was good to see Jon win one.

rich
7 Corvairs
61 Econoline PU
68 Datsun roadster