Roadster For Sale

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster For Sale
From: "Jimmy Claypool" <jimmy@differentials.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:39:00 -0700
Next Weekend my car will go on EBAY  Just wanted to give anyone interested a
shot at it first.
68 2000  L series swapped in with 280zx trans. L16 .030 over with A87 medium
chambered head SU carbs and 2.25 exhaust ovaled thru the frame. Aluminum fuel
tank and Optima battery in trunk.New Yoko Ave Int 185-60-14 on stock wheels
and good hubcaps. I have no top at all but it does have a rollbar.
Silver w/ black interior
Fun car But I need a house more than I need five cars.
I will email pictures upon request
Car is located in Sacramento California
Jimmy Claypool
Sales Representative