RE: movies

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: movies
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 12:18:05 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Yes, that is the one.

My brother is into aircooled VWs.  He isn't anti-roadster but does have quite a
bit of pride in his type 3.  He sent me a link to some videos of a bug doing
crazy 10 minute long donuts and smokey burnouts.  I felt that I should be able
to counter his video with a similar roadster video.  I've been looking and have
been dissapointed.  The ones on Leonard's website are very nice videos of
beautiful and fast Roadsters.  There aren't any stupid donut and burnout
videos.  If anyone knows of one please contact me.  Otherwise I'll just have to
make one of Tetanus at the races on Sunday.  I was thinking about hanging the
camera over the side and getting a good shot of the tires as I blast through
(or over) the cones.  Maybe I'll get one of a smokey burnout.  Tetanus sounds
really cool with the ultra lumpy cam and the disc only Supertrapp.  It should
make a good video.  Do I have any volunteers to post it on their websites?

Andy