Re: The Tally of insanity

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Tally of insanity
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:52:30 -0400
That's not insanity!  At least you have something to show
for all that money!!  :)   Now think about the idiots out
there who use drugs to escape their pathetic lifes... if
they only knew that a Datsun roadster does it SOOOO much
better and at a fraction of the cost!  HAHA!  Enjoy your
addiction with pride!

Eric
not quite THAT insane... but close!