Re: 3rd greatset roadster thrill

To: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3rd greatset roadster thrill
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 20:22:52 -0400
What a Day!!!!!  After driving 250 miles in rain/heavy rain from central
Maine to south of Boston on Saturday evening, Sunday was a beautiful autumn
day with a lawn full of roadsters and of course Mr. K
Round trip was 542 miles and a nice weekend with just the roadster and the
wife. I got in such a good move we stopped at LL Beans and bought a winter
coat for Eda....
daveS