for sale 56k mile 70 2000 parts car

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: for sale 56k mile 70 2000 parts car
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:02:59 -0400
body is rough, bottom half of LR quarter was replaced with new back when and
is in good shape. he parked it in his barn back in the 70's because he
slipped timing. head and timing stuff all off the engine, engine out of the
car at the moment. steering box feels as smooth and tight as any I've ever
checked out. except for one small ding on the corner of the rear bumper,
it's straight and minimal corrosion. will rechrome beautifully. what I
really want to keep from the car is the transmission. late style synchros,
nice tight box. $1500 if you want the transmission too, less without. no top
or grille. short of NOS, no substitute for low mileage parts- engine parts,
ball joints, rear end, steering components..... car is located in Virginia,
for anyone who doesn't know where I live. headed to Hershey with the Jowett
Jupiter this morning, will be back saturday eve to respond to e-mails and
then headed out again monday for about a week. gotta go pick up another
roadster.... :-)

Craig
roadsters and other stuff