Front end parts and prices?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Front end parts and prices?
From: "Matt Birkett" <datsunsp311@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:59:40 +1000
Hello,
        I was wondering if anyone out there knows the best place in
australia (pref east coast and pref Brisbane area) to buy front end parts
for a 66 SP311?  I basicly need a FULL front end rebuild.....it is not too
bad I guess, I just figure I might as well do the whole thing all at once.
So basicly I need everything, upper and lower ball joints, idler arm, tie
rod ends, bushes etc.... and I'll just have the steering box reconditioned.
I don't care too much about genuine parts....I want to get out of it for a
little as possible..but I still want to job done correctly.  So who is the
best for parts in these parts???  As so far I have not had too much need for
parts, most of the car is very good.

Thanks to all who are going to reply...
Matthew
Queensland
Australia
(66 SP311)

Chat via SMS. Simply send 'CHAT' to 1889918.  More info at
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/MoChat.asp?blipid=6800