Re: Driving in the Rain

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving in the Rain
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:24:11 -0400
I remember seeing that look on other driver's faces too driving top down
with my headlights on and windshield wipers flailing away.

It happened to me many times to and from the Glen. In the early 90s the sky
opened up and became black as I went over a mountain. It started to pour
like cats n' dogs. Since Rt 17 has no over passes to stop and put up the top
and I had no choice whether to stop or not so I just went faster to keep the
rain off my head. People gave me very strange looks. I finally saw a gas
station that had a roof and pulled off the exit and went through a redlight.
The station's owner gave me the look too.

Mike