cooling

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: cooling
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:46:43 -0700
I was thinking about timing and realized that I had set the timing and
adjusted the carbs a week before it boiled over. I am not very comfortable
at doing this so I wonder if I have screwed it up somehow. I am unsure as
how I should be looking at the timing marks while adjusting the dist. it is
almost impossible to be a good line of sight on it. I have been trying to
set it a hair past the third mark (16 degrees). I have the carbs drawing air
at the same rate but now im running rich. how do you guys line up the marks
for timing?

thx,

mike