Another addition to the collection

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another addition to the collection
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:01:31 EDT
Hello all,

       Got a call from my brother-in-law in Ohio. He is doing some work in
Cleveland and saw a 66 under a tarp. He asked the guy about it. He wanted to
get
rid of it really bad. It wasn't a Chevy so he had no use for it. Unfortunatly
the junk yard would only give him $35 for it. It is supposed to be in
Freemont this weekend waiting for me, with title. I don't have any idea what
shape
it's in but at that price how could I turn it down. Looks like I'll be making
another Las Vegas to Ohio trip with the car trailer next year.

       keith "road trip" williams