re: Holes

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Holes
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:27:43 -0500
   Hello again, sorry I was kinda vague, I'll try to be more specific.
I have a '67 1600 with 2 holes in the center of the firewall above the heater
core.  There is a 2" round hole in the top center, and another 1" round hole
that has a flat bottom above and toward the driver's side.  The tach and
speedo cables go through 2 small holes further on the driver's side, the hoses
to the heater core go through at the bottom of the area.  These are all in the
"dished in" square below the hood latch.  There is nothing going through them
now, and until last weekend had been taped over.
    Does that make sense?  I can take a photo if not.
Thanks again,
Ken