RE: Rims

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rims
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:52:51 -0700
I was watching the car shows on cable over the weekend and saw the host of
one show solve this dilema a little differently. He used a tool called the
MountMate. I found their website.

http://www.vpdsoftwheels.com/mountmate.html

This thing figures out what wheel you need to use for the tire you want to
mount!
yeah, it's pricey and I'm not thinking of buying one, but if a local shop
can be found that has one, you could pick out a tire and see if they have a
wheel that'll fit.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600