Arizona Roadster Owners - DZA Fun Ride this Saturday

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Arizona Roadster Owners - DZA Fun Ride this Saturday
From: "Ryan Bird" <birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:16:15 -0700
Hello fellow Arizona roadster owners,

Now that the weather is cooling down, (Hey, it might be below 100 today for a
high!) it is time to take your fairladies out of their summer caves and go for
a drive.  The Desert Z Association has a run out to Tortilla flats on
Saturday.  I did all of us a favor yesterday by driving there and can say it
is a very fun road with lots of twisties, too bad about the 25mph speed limit
on the last half of the way there...  Round trip from Tempe was about 80
miles...

Anyway, more can be found out on the desertzassocation.com website,
http://www.desertzassociation.com/events/TortillaFlats.shtml might get your
there quicker.

Disclaimer:  I am in no way associated with the DZA folks, and am not a
member, but the few times I have gone to their events I have been treated
nicely and fully welcomed.

Ryan Bird
67 1600
Tempe, AZ