Who's that guy

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Who's that guy
From: Carolyn&PaulGabriel <heyace@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:01:27 -0700
WOW! enough already!!!

Andrew,

I personally enjoyed your post and pics.  As a fellow frame off
roadster restorer (and Mossy show winner   ;) I understand all of your
emotions.  Complete rebuilding my car was a life long dream since I
have done many incomplete restos this was something special.  And yes,
I eat it up every time I'm driving it and people stare!
So... Andrew... just "enjoy the ride"

Your car looks fantastic! and, I get wait to get some pics of the black
67 beauty next to the silver 69 solex cruiser!

Paul(heyace)

P.s See you at Les's in Nov,