Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: who is this guy andrew murphy??
From: prima donna <herosandwich19675@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:40:35 -0700 (PDT)
Wow, this seems to have gotten alot of attention.
I was expecting to get the emails from people that didnt approve of my comments.
But i didnt expect some emails from others telling me how they felt the same
way towards
Andrew's arrogant remarks.
Oviously they read the original email that I sent.

On the original email, I mentioned that I had no problem with the car , and
that more power to him for restoring his roadster.
What I didnt like and apparently not a good thing to express in this mailing
lists is the
constant mentioning of the amount money that hes spending on this restoration.
Also for a guy that doesnt seek approval for his behavior and actions, he
always manages to make sure he mentioned how much money hes spending because he
is single and dont have a child etc.

I have no problem with andrew being proud of his car,  thats not the issue that
I was complaining about. You can call it sniping or character assasination or
what ever else
some of you called it. It was a complaint about andrew's constant arrogance.

I might not know anything about you andrew, or your life,what you have gone
through
you life . I really dont care. Its clear from the way that you have to tell
people how
ymuch money you spent on your car is that you have some issues.

I sent that email to the list to make a complaint about your behaviour and I
think I did
that. So if you people want to unsubsribe me from the list well more power to
you.
I wonder what our Founding Fathers will think.