Fw: The scope of the BBQ has changed

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: The scope of the BBQ has changed
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:58:07 -0600
Les,
         Would you consider being a contact/donation point for those of us
who are just too far away to attend your BBQ?

I met Barrie once... September 19th, 1999...  the day WyCROC was officially
formed!   Barrie joined us on our first ride (in a rental car) and checked
out our rides after we stopped in Monument.    He is definately a true
roadster nut!    I certainly hope he decides to create a new roadster
someday so he can continue to wow the crowds with his beautiful car!

Eric