Re: Happy Veterans Day

To: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>,
Subject: Re: Happy Veterans Day
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:22:51 -0600
Let's hear it for partisan politics!  Anything to make the present
administration look bad.  Even if it means spitting on the men and women
protecting us. Personally I say God bless the men and women that are
protecting this screwball country of ours and thank God that we have
them!!!!

BTW Dave, you forgot Communist Network News.  ;^)

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359