Re: Coughing/hesitation problem

To: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>,
Subject: Re: Coughing/hesitation problem
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:47:09 -0600
If it is pinging you need to run better gas or retard the timing.  Since
better gas is not an option that only leaves timing.  Don't disconnect the
vacuum advance.  It wouldn't do any good anyway.

Although highly illegal, hi octane aviation gas does a great job.  It is
leaded and can be stored just about forever.  Just don't get caught!

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359