Re: double head gasket?

To: sky@drizzle.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: double head gasket?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 23:48:13 EST
   I did a double head gasket on an R16 that had been shaved too much. The
power seemed down a little bit but it seemed to work fine. It only has a couple
thousand miles since I put it together so I don't know how long it will last.
   I just finished recontouring the combustion chambers on an aluminum R16
head. It was a fair amount of work. We should get it installed in a couple
weeks. That is most likely the best solution as you can return the combustion
chambers to the proper size.
       The fastest and easiest would be to use two gaskets. I used stock
gaskets from Nissan.

       keith