Re: OT - One Tough Tree

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT - One Tough Tree
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:27:59 -0500
I did notice that but anything can be staged. A block from my house is a
police station lot where they frequently store cars that have been in major
accidents including one many years ago in which they had to cut the tree
down as the car couldn't be seperated from it. So there in the lot was the
tree and the car. Still, that car wasn't quite so wrapped around the tree
and by estimates the car was going way over 100 mph when it struck the tree.
The engine landed a few hundred feet away.

That car in the picture must have been going awfully fast and that the
driver survived is amazing.

Mike