Free Roadster (Not Mine!)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Roadster (Not Mine!)
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 01:21:14 +0000
Saw this add ...in Oakley, California

Dan Zubkoff
-------------------------

Reply to: gandersn@pacbell.net
Date: 2003-12-02, 5:13PM

HERE IS A HELL OF A DEAL..

I WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF THE CHASSIS AND BODY OF MY 1600..BODY IS
STRAIGHT....

BODY SITS ON TOP OF CHASSIS BUT THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED..

THIS FREEEEEEE...YOU JUST PICK-UP LOCATED IN OAKLEY..AND TO ..........THE
BODY IS STRAIGHT AS HECK AND COMPLETE........ give me a buzz 510 451
8018....I want to have this done by christmas..I do have some parts left
over BUT the primary offer is the body and chassis

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals?  Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com