HEY! John Frampton / Phil Erickson / Paul Gabriel

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: HEY! John Frampton / Phil Erickson / Paul Gabriel
From: "Fergus O'Farrell" <fergus_o@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:19:38 -0800
Sorry for the bandwidth folks.
Hey John Frampton,
can you send me the name of the interior raw materials place in Santa Ana
again? (McFadden and Harbor or thereabouts?)
Phil and Paul, I have your diagrams but left your addresses at my 'now
previous' work. Please reply off-list with address to mail them.  (note: new
home e-mail the only functioning)
Fergus O, 69 2000, HB, CAGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com