RE: another last ride....and other good news

To: "'Dave Stoll'" <dgstoll@gwi.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: another last ride....and other good news
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 18:32:58 -0800
Dave

GOOD NEWS

PamelaB

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Dave Stoll
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 6:23 PM
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: another last ride....and other good news

The wife's van started to do strange things yesterday so she needed my
beater
wagon to get to work this morning so.....while the mid atlantic roadsters
were
snowed in....with 6 deg.F on the outside, the little red car sprang to life
once more in central Maine....with a good warmup, and some slow driving in
2nd
to get the tranny going, we got another last ride..
With the 16-18 inches of snow forcast for the weekend it probably was the
last
for this season.

Our good news is that our son Matt, serving in Bagdad with the 82nd Airborne
is getting a 2 week R&R starting Dec. 16 so he will be home for
Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daveS