Re: Electrical Schematics

To: James Richards <jmr407@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Electrical Schematics
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 08:01:10 -0600
Their are some on Sports Imports web site:
http://www.sportsimports.ca/wiring.htm

I seem to remember someone did a very nice poster with the schmeatic,
and was kind enought to send me one for my '68.

Hopefully someone will comment, but I seem to recall a cleaned up PDF,
but not able to locate it.

First thing... does your fuse box have SIX or EIGHT fuses? If SIX, use a
1968 wiring diagram, if EIGHT then use the 69-70 model year one. Quite a
few 1969 models were really 1968 model, not uncommon.

I like printing them out on a 11x17 printer at work. Make 10 copies.
When you go to work on a section, use about four highlighters to trace
out the path of the wire you are checking. Makes things go quicker when
you keep looking at the schematic, then back to your work.

Tom