Re: Body Isolation pad locations

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Body Isolation pad locations
From: Mikep <mikep@bikeswap.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 07:46:50 -0700
Graeme,

Thanks,  mine had those water retention devices also. They were the
only thing resembling a horse hair pad, all other locations except the
wheel wells  had a rubber composition pad. The pad was either missing
or completely rotted in the wheel wells. I've heard so much reference
to the "horse hair isolation pads" that I figured there must be
locations other than the obvious.

thanks
mike
67.5 1600