Great Datsun Vanity Plates from the History Channel

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Datsun Vanity Plates from the History Channel
From: "Jim Cawrse" <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:38:43 +0000
For all:
I was watching the History Channel last night, about the Fearsome Samari in
ancient Japan.
It occured to me that some of the terms would make cool vanity plate names:

-Iaido   ....near as I can tell, this is some kind of rapid defense against
a sudden onslaught by an enemy and means "harmony in action"....fits
perfectly the mental image of a roadster beating, say, a Miatia,  in an
informal contest of speed.

-Diamyo ....sounds sort of California-talk for "Dime-Yo" so maybe would make
a good 510 name...but is the name from ancient Japan for a warlord who
controls his own fiefdom and has power over many Samari

BTW, last time I checked, SAKE PWR was available in Virginia, and would make
a nice plate for the 510 Sportwagon project to go alongside my roadster SAKE
RKT.....so please all you Virginia guys, leave that one alone if its still
open.

As you can tell....it was a little too cold to enjoy going out to the shop
last night, so I had to find other ways to amuse myself!

Best Regards,
Jim Cawrse
Chesapeake, Virginia

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the
FREE McAfee online computer scan!