Re: What's it for?

To: Matt Jacquet <matt@vander-bend.com>
Subject: Re: What's it for?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:28:32 -0600 (CST)
Matt,

Yup, that'swhat it is for. Could you take a picture of the bracket
before
you put it back on? I've been wanting to get a picture of that part for
years!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA